View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #353
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Again, what age has to do with anything makes no sense to me. That motto of "youth must be served" is lame. I say get in line with everyone else, and if the old timers wanna go for seconds, that's their right. In a way, judging someone based on their age is no different then judging someone based on their skin color.

Loyalty means more to me then trends, and AOL has been good to me, so that is where I will stay. It's the same deal with MySpace/Facebook. I will remain loyal to MySpace always no matter what the media says is the popular social network now.

I know no one asked for my bio, but a point must be made:

Bear in mind, I'm also a defender of old-school wrestlers, and think these kids today suck, so is it that shocking I'd be all about the old ways? I have an older cell phone too with no texting or any of that other junk people have on their cell phones, I love U.S. history, I love classic rock and classic films and classic video games, and I have a PS2 as well as a classic Nintendo and Super Nintendo, a discmen, tons of CD's, no Ipod here, and I even still use VHS's to record stuff. No DVR or Tivo. My favorite current NBA player is Shaq, and the only new-school stuff I have is a blu-ray player and an HDTV. And heck, the "youngest bands" I love are Korn, Kid Rock, Eminem, ICP, Rob Zombie, and Manson, and by today's teenage standards, I'm sure those guys are all consider old.

Most of my favorite "new" movies also have older people in the leads....Freddy vs. Jason, The Devil's Rejects, Rocky Balboa, Death Proof, The Wrestler, etc.

Being "old" is not a bad thing to me. "Old" to me means more dependable and experienced. Treason is also a characteristic I loath, along with being trendy, so you'll never see me betray anyone or anything, ESPECIALLY if it's all for the sake of following a trend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzkill View Post
Because America is full of people like Zeeboe
Fuckin' A right it is, and that's one of the many reasons why I'm proud to be an American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
I like that you are using the smiley now. You've realized you sound like an ass, so you're trying to laugh everything off to "gain some cred" as the kids say.

It's not working, but keep at it. I'm having fun.
Oh, I don't need to gain any cred. BTW, can you tell me again that you're having fun, and that you find this funny cause I didn't read that the first few times. Just six more times, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
God Zeeboe you WOULD like Leno

I am convinced that no one is going to watch Leno now and that is going to turn out the exact same as it was at primetime.
Yup, I would like Leno. As I've told the boys here before, there's A LOT of things we'd disagree on. But clearly while on this part of the net world, my likes and dislikes may differ then most, but in the real world, and the mainstream world, a lot of other people would agree with me.

And people have doubted Leno before, and expected him to fall, and he did not. So don't get your hopes up. Up until he left, he was the King of Late Night TV, and was kicking Letterman's ass in the ratings.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote