View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 05:58 PM   #1
Mr. JL

Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)
Buying my first TNA PPV...

Tonight I will be buying my first NWA: TNA via Pay Per View. I've seen a few matches on Kazaa and I would have to say that I was impressed. So impressed that I'm going to pay 10 dollars to see a 2 hour show. I'll probally post my thoughts on the show in this thread afterwards if I don't get lazy. So I hope its a good show.

I'll get to see one of my favorite stars, that being Raven once again. I've followed his career from ECW-to-WCW-to-WWE and now to TNA. Apparently he's facing a big monster who goes by the name of Abyss tonight.

I really don't have high expectations for the show and am going to just sit and enjoy it for what its worth. I'll get to see some old legends of the bvusiness in Rowdy Roddy Piper and some established stars as well as the up and comers. This should be quite interesting. Check you all later.
Mr. JL is offline   Reply With Quote