View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 10:41 PM   #6
Mr. JL

Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)
NWA: TNA Initial Thoughts after paying out $10

It was an alright show, it was actually pretty good to see some old wrestling stars that I haven't seen in a while. Such as Jeff Jarrett, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Shane Douglas,BG James, Ron Killings, Konnan. Raven is still the effing man on the mic and he is the classic brawler. He was really one of the motivating factors for me buying the Pay Per View.

Next week seems like it will feature some pretty awesome matches.
NWA Championship
Jeff Jarrett .vs. Sting

Steel Cage
Raven, CM Punk & Julio .vs. Redshirts & Abyss

X Championship
Michael Shane .vs. Low Ki

Low Ki by the way has the intensity of Chris Benoit in the ring. They have complete different styles but simular intensity. If you would like to see him in one of his best matches just ask me. Him and Samoa Joe faced off in Ring of Honor and it was one of the stiffest matches I've ever seen.

Well, I thought the show was good but not up to par with the WWE yet. Raw has been phenomenal lately so NWA: TNA has got some work to do if they want to compete with the WWE.

All in all, I'll probally dish out another $10 next week because I haven't seen Sting in a long time. And next weeks card looks like it can be a great show!
Mr. JL is offline   Reply With Quote