View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #28
James Steele
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Everyone says give TNA the benefit of the doubt, but why should we when the past 11 years have been consistently underwhelming. TNA has always had great matches, but that alone doesn't make a great 'rasslin show. Hell, WWE probably has never had more consistently good matches from top to bottom on each show and they aren't drawing insane numbers. There are very few characters in TNA I actually care about enough to go out of my way to watch each week. I'm interested in AJ Styles direction, but I've seen for 10 years how they yo-yo him and fuck him around in the company. Same thing with whenever TNA hypes up something and we all assume it will be a LOLTNA moment because for basically the entire history of the company they have yet to actually deliver on a hyped up moment. TNA is probably as good as it has ever been, but they are going to have to bust their ass and maintain it in order to gain back all the fans they've made roll their eyes in the past 10 years. FFS, it is ok to bitch about Triple H beating Booker T at WrestleMania XIX but we can't hold TNA's numerous fuckups against them?
James Steele is offline   Reply With Quote