View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 09:57 AM   #49
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer

BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Youell View Post
The problem isn't the talent, the problem is the show.

The last time anyone was 'made' on Raw was Jeff Hardy with his feud with Orton, he's the last guy to step up from the mid card scene into the main event on that show. That was 18 months ago.

Anyone that they are bringing in from other brands are being treated as inferior to not threaten the top guys spots.

Look, we all know what would need to be done, top guys, need to have proper feuds with mid card guys to get them noticed. That just doesn't happen on Raw, and that is the problem. It's the direction of the show, Orton/HHH/Cena have been the top guys on that show for 2 years now and with the above exception of Hardy (bats was on smackdown and came to Raw recently granted, he's in that club as well), no one has been allowed in that little club, I'm not blaming them, I'm blaming Vince and the booking, it's his own fault for protecting his cash cows and not trying to create new ones and now it's coming to bite him in the ass.

Now Smackdown on the other hand has been a breath of fresh air, it's re-juvinating guys you didn't care about (Knox, Finlay, Rey) and promoting guys into the spot light (Hardy, Punk) the depressing thing is, at the next draft, Raw will get the likes of Punk, Ziggler etc over there, they will do nothing with them, then it will be their fault for not getting over and they will get lost into obscurity (see Ref: MVP)

So Vince, this is your own stupid fault, how in the hell this happened is beyond me, you must have 200 wrestlers on the books and yet all you have is a handful of stars
Agreed. I always hate when douchers start getting all butt hurt because WWE released someone like Kendrick or Burke. Yes both of them could have been better if WWE wrote stuff of them, but that isn't the problem. WWE still has guys like Jericho, HBK, Punk, Morrison, MVP and so on that are more than capable in and out of the ring. These guys are being held back. Plus they rather do the same cookie cutter fueds again and again and again. Plus everything Dave said.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote