View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #62
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer

BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I truly believe Kofi Kingston should be teaming with Triple H at Summerslam to face Legacy. DX is all well and good, but why not try and sell some Triple H shirts and some Kofi shirts by putting those two together for a match? Shawn Michaels could have stayed off and had a more impressive comeback, and Kofi could have gotten a big moment in the sun with Triple H.

And by the way, no, I do not really believe that the WWE will learn when they fuck up with the next bunch of talent they draft over to RAW -- they haven't before. The contrast between SmackDown! and RAW has been more prominently clear than it has been since the Heyman days, though.

Which reminds me: Heyman booking one show; Hayes the other. Now there is an interesting WWE landscape for ya.
I actaully think that would work, kofi and triple h. Micheals should only be used when it is dire or mania. They have plenty of talent if they just used it.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote