Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:07 PM   #423
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus
How would put Wanderlei at number two?? I mean, he lost to Cro Cop and Henderson his last two fights..

I am going to call you "fart" from now on b/c you seem to do nothing but talk out of your ass..
are you seriously gonna use the he got KOed by cro cop argument? anyone who takes a strait shot to the head from a cro cop left high kick will not walk away from it not to mention cro cop is a heavyweight. and he fought hendo in too short of time after that KO from cro cop. Wand was out for 4 min from hendo. you cant tell me hendo has that kind of power... its from wand's previous KO. Wand is going to have 9 months of rest from his last fight, the longest hes ever gone without fighting. He owned a title in pride for about 4 years maybe longer. Until he comes into UFC and chokes, he is the number 2 205 in the world.