View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 06:52 PM   #115
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofOldSchool
And guys like Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, and William Regal are probably taking this hard.

And the fans who will be at Raw live tonight, they probably won't find out about this until right before the show starts.
God, I hope they don't think it's a work and start booing.

I hope this is a work, I really do, but it just doesn't make sense for it to be. He had no connection to Vince McMahon in storyline terms, so this being a serial killer angle doesn't make too much sense. Plus they've taken down all the Mr. McMahon stuff.

I hope this isn't how karma works. Mr. McMahon may have been an ass for playing with death, but Benoit doesn't deserve to be taken to prove a point. Nor does his family. R.I.P. Chris, Nancy and Daniel.

I also get bad feelings about this. Three people don't just die, especially after a family emergeancy. I don't want to speculate, but I think we have all considered two of the possible scenarios. Let's hope it isn't so. Fuck, let's just hope this is all a work.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote