View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:17 AM   #362
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
For a lot of the people complaining about this movie I have to say, be careful what you wish for. I say this because many people who are complaining now said after the first one that there needs to be more action, and there was a constant cry for seeing more robots. Well, the creators of the movie DELIVERED! So for anyone who is saying there isnt any character development or this movie makes no sense and doesnt follow anything just STOP IT! People made the complaints and the studio listened and corrected the complaints from the first movie. I wish I could find the original Transformers thread from 2 years ago and find the people who made those complaints to throw them in their face but I cant.

Can we please not forget that this movie is about robots. Robots that fight. What do you think your going to get? Do you expect to sit in the theater and see a love story? Do you think that your eyes are going to feast on acadamy award winning acting? Were you expecting to have your mere existance transcended to a realm of enlightenment when meagan fox was running through explosions and she had not a speck of dirt on her?

There was no sub meaning or plot to the cartoons either which is fine considering the plot in the cartoons never made that much sense either in the grand scheme of things, they would just throw and idea out there and play with it for 20 minutes. Take it for what it is.

I read a review where someone was bitching about how devisdator was created by all these other transformers and then you see the same transformers looking for sam while devisdator was scaling the pyramid, and to that I have to say watch the movie again you unobservant prick... theres a reason that the devisdator toy didnt have the separate parts turn into individual robots, because the machines used to make devisdator in the movie never transformed into their own robot to begin with, but rather transformed into the fusion that in devisdator. The clones of those vehicles or the actual transformer robot versions of those vehicles were what was seen running after sam. So those of you gribing about the toy picks of devisdator that kalyx posted, there you go as well.

In terms of how the scenes dont really go together in terms of scenery, to the studios defense half the movie was shot before the writers strike so to understand why they went from washington dc to a big open field, there you go.

Another thing for the fan boys is that the creator still stayed true to transformers with the robot girl seeing how in the toyline there was pretender transformers that went from humans to robots, and the mini transformers that ravage spews out were the micro masters.

Whats funny is the directors and the studio listen to the fans and then the fans bitch at what they get.
Reavant is offline   Reply With Quote