Thread: Halo: Reach
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:56 AM   #418
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Angle View Post
Also how much is bungie pro?
750msp. Here's everything you need to know. It's worth it to me, but I'm a fanboy about Halo.

"Air Raid" teaser (previously the "Star Wars" project):

Back:

Front:

Notes:

- Will be my Invasion gametype map.
- 3hrs logged so far.
- 'Evil' ship is two stories high, not counting roof and 'engine room'. Hanger area will hold Banshees.
- Lots of ways to infiltrate.
- There's a 'command post' area that's functionally useless but will probably look cool from the inside during a battle (have to see in-game to understand).
- Wanna add an 'element of peril' with the engine room, which will factor in the invasion game.
- Invasion game will probably include land areas for open epicness.
- 'Good' ship will be smaller by design, not memory limitation. Could probably make another evil ship if I wanted.
- Forge World is fucking awesome.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote