Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 09:57 AM   #74
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Bullshit but whatever. His basic wrestling beat black belt BJJ? What does that tell you?
It tells me that any wrestling experience gives you a huge advantage in MMA... umm duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Got beat by an Olympic standard wrestler? Lots of shame in that. Not like Randy Couture has beaten anyone of any importance since right.
See this is just proof that you would was titos balls if he asked you too. There is no shame in losing to randy you nitwit. On the randy comment I dont know whether your being a smart ass or a dumbass but whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
But Evans isn't as big or strong so this is fucking nonsense. I'd beat Tito if I had great wrestling skills and weighed 220lbs on the day of the fight. But I don't so it's irrelevant. Move on.
ok fair enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
His conditioning has never been suspect since he lost to Frank Shamrock. Rashad was 5 seconds from being choked out from those no submissions too.
The guillotine is the most basic choke hold there is. Its almost instictual to apply it. Oh and that basic move DIDNT submit Rashad. Move On.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
How many men has Ortiz lost to in the last 8 years? 2. Shamrock has barely beaten 2 men in that time.
8 years ago tito was killing people. Im talking about him now. And yea Frank actually beat 4 people Since beating Ortiz.