View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 06:05 PM   #393
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Just odds and ends of RAW that were pretty good. Loved Owens fucking up Jericho and love those 2 together. They'll have a fun feud.

Bayley vs Charlotte sounded good, but kind of pointless if they put the belt back on Charlotte because they've done it a thousand times already.

Heard the chamber match itself was great.

But I can't dedicate more than 30 minutes at a time because the show can get pretty bad on a segment-to-segment basis.

Mainly because of horrendous commentary I think. It's hard when commentators are not effective story tellers because the action in the ring becomes meaningless. Wrestlers REALLY have to over perform to get anything across as special on t.v.

There is no true relationship with any announcer like you had with JR, Jesse Ventura or dare I say Vince McMahon. I think a more focused announce team would really help the product.

Just one man's take CyNick, I hope this doesn't upset you. I wouldn't dream of hurting your feelings since we're best friends. Please don't put me on the list.
Fair analysis.

Nah, people who dislike the product but don't watch show signs of intelligence. The others, who watch every week, and write massive posts about each show and future booking ideas, are the ones I am concerned about. But even they don't upset me, I just feel bad for them.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote