View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #40
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
You should really give RPM a chance. It is...well think Countdown to Desruction and then streach that over an entire season.

When you start off a show with PEOPLE DYING you know it'll be great.
I cannot get past those suits. Knowing this is their last season, they might have something up their sleeve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
I stopped watching during Turbo coz it started to get a bit silly (and I was a bit older lol).

Has anyone seen Jason David Frank these days? The guys a fucking killing machine. He's got black belts in loadsa different styles and there's a couple of his fights online where he just annihilates people. Plus the short hair and all his tattoos gives a totally different image from what we saw of 'Tommy'. Total badass right there.
Yeah he's a legit badass. I wonder how odd it is to your ass kicked by the Green fucking Ranger.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote