Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 01:09 AM   #668
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Watch the show online. Total garbage. Possibly the worst UFC show in the Zuffa era since the first one they controlled (I forget the number).

Houston Alexander has ZERO ground game. Tough luck pal. Made me happy though that his bandwagon got humbled. Too old to learn any new stuff that he can actually get good at and make use of. Undercard fighter at best now.

Joe Lauzon looked great. Apparently all the dark fights were really good

Karo vs. Ryo was boring as fuck. Many takedowns by Karo and he couldn't pass guard one single time.

Rashad Evans beat Michael Bisping by split decision. Going on past fights, I would have agreed with the decision but it only proves that wrestling takedowns should not be scored positively by the judges unless they lead to more aggressive action. If you have seen one Evans fight, you've seen them all. Couple of takedowns then constant cuddles. I was expecting him to try and kiss Bisping at one point. Looks like 185lbs for Bisping though which should be good. Evans will get killed by Rampage if they fight now. Dana White was mega happy with the fight too. Dunno why cos it sucked a cock.