View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 01:19 PM   #24
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer

BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
The problem is that "Global Warming" doesn't only mean things get warmer.
1) If Global Warming doesn't mean the globe gets warmer, then they should probably call it something else.

2) Yeah, I've heard that global warming will make the world colder because it will melt the glaciers, which will dilute the oceans and fuck up the currents and the gulfstream and that kind of stuff. When the gulfstream gets fucked up, it will quit bring warm water up north which will then decrease the temperature in at least the north pole (I image there is a simular current system feeding the antiartic as well). And by decreasing tempratures at the poles, the glaciers and ice caps will grow and make it colder across the earth thus negating the effects of the original warming. Or something like that. Which sounds to me like much ado about nothing. Therefore it is fake.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote