View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 12:56 AM   #12
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Made a note to comment on this earlier but for whatever reason didn't. Anyway.

I see the difference yeah. Again, I'm not terribly nitpicky so I'm not super fussed about that. Would have to be pretty glaring for me to notice enough for it to detract from my experience tbh

Secondary question; what kind of speakers/audio do you have hooked up to your TV? I ended up going with my PC hooked up to my TV... see the attached picture I took. PC is on the left at the desk there, and then attached via HDMI to the TV on the right. The PC speaker I've put on top of the entertainment center to get slightly better audio for the TV but ya still crappy.

I've never ever once looked at buying any home audio stuff before. Got any good links that provide a good starting point? I don't even have a price range really, just looking at getting the fundamental information and then assessing how much I want to spend from that point...
crossrine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_000213.jpg (39.0 KB, 3 views)