View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 01:36 PM   #278
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Well, I don't recall Jay ever whining, but anyhow, we're just going in circles with this......

I'm not going to bad mouth Conan, because I love Conan, and I loved his show. I honestly and truly wish it could have worked out for both of them. Either with Jay as host of the Tonight Show, and Conan hosting Late Night, or with Jay doing prime time, followed by Conan. Because they make a great team in my view, and I never wanted this to happen, and I'm sorry it did.

While I am on Team Leno and have been from the start, and do not think he is at fault at for all this happening, I still love Conan and don't think it's his fault either.

I'm watching his final show now on MySpaceTV because I missed his show Friday night, and just watching the intro, and thinking about all this gives me goosebumps. I do feel bad for Conan.

I wish this could have worked out for him. When I was a kid, and I'd watch Jay and Conan, I honestly thought one day Conan would take over for the Tonight Show, and it's truly a crying shame it didn't work out. He's a funny guy, and it sucks big time he's gonna have to sit on the bench for almost a freakin' year!

It also sucks that Conan cannot take all the trademarks that made him funny. I am honestly somewhat worried about his future, and I hope he figures it out, and finds a network that will let him have his own show, and he'll go back to making everyone laugh.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote