View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #40
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
It is huge. From what I'm told from a friend at work who is a much bigger comic aficionado than I, Iron Man wasn't particularly popular the way he is now before the first film came out. Marvel took a chance on the film and it paid off, largely because they invested in the character and everything else came second. WB seems to miss that point, outside of Batman, which I think they got extremely lucky with, since they have yet to replicate any semblance of the success that the DK trilogy had.

Which sucks, because their animated films show that Green Lantern can be ood and fun, and Flash and WW are filled with potential.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote