View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 05:25 AM   #313
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Someone give the SmackDown writers and medal or something, because they are truly something special.

How the WWE can have two wrestling shows just 24 hours apart be completely different and at opposite ends of the spectrum, is crazy.

SmackDown was once again the better show.

• An opening promo that was just around a minute in length and which jumped straight into a match was great and really how things should be if a promo opening a show is a must.

• I feel that Tom Phillips should take Otunga's place at the table. Otunga's ok, but Phillips is just so much better.

• The Intercontinental Championship match was what they've always been between Ziggler and Miz and that's the best match of the night and just really bloody good.

I really feel that Ziggler and Miz should be rewarded for their constant fantastic matches and how they've managed to actually make The Intercontinental Championship mean something. Maybe each get a run with the WWE Championship in the future or something.

I had a tiny feeling that Miz would win but I really felt that Ziggler would retain and I was surprised when he didn't. I just hope that this wasn't done just so Miz can drop it to Zayn at Survivor Series as an exchange for the Cruiserweight Division, which really really looks like SmackDown will be getting.

• Chumbawamba reference on SmackDown. I feel the reference went over many young heads, who probably thought Bliss was just talking gibberish when she said Chumbawamba.

• This is my introduction to Oney Lorcan. It wasn't a good one. I found it hard to take him seriously and I actually found him a bit funny in a "he's a bit ridiculous" kind of way.

• I actually really enjoyed seeing King Booker again. It also made me miss seeing Booker away from the pre-show panel table. A part of me now wants to see him as a manager or whatever.

Maybe he can help inject some character into Apollo Crews?

• It seemed weird seeing all the women attack each other. Not long ago the women were talking about how they have respect for each other and the Women's Division and all that kind of stuff.

• The massive tag team match was alright, I guess. I was just happy to see The Headbangers on SmackDown again. I don't see why The Headbangers and Kenny & Mikey don't get offered contracts. Just sign them up, both teams are entertaining and can still go in the ring.

• The Undertaker saying that WrestleMania won't define who he is and that he's back, makes me think that what he actually means is "I'm not going to do what I usually do and disappear for months on end and then show up a month before my match at WrestleMania."

I think that SmackDown will lose the main event (men's match) and whoever takes the fall, will be facing Undertaker at WrestleMania. Between then and WrestleMania, Undertaker will be making appearances and maybe getting a bit physical on the rare occasion, but I don't think he'll be having any matches between then.

At first, I thought that maybe Wyatt would take the fall and we would have Undertaker/Wyatt at WrestleMania again, but I think we could actually see Wyatt/Orton at WrestleMania or maybe Wyatt or Orton take the fall and if they don't face each other, we'll see Undertaker face both Orton and Wyatt in a handicap match at WrestleMania.

A tiny part of me feels that we could also see Undertaker/Ambrose at WrestleMania but I think Ambrose will be involved in bigger things at WrestleMania.

• Overall, SmackDown shat all over Raw, like it usually does.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote