View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #405
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
If I hear one more thing about Tebow being 3rd string behind that waste of oxygen Brady Quinn my head is going to explode. I understand Orton, I don't necessarily agree with it, but I understand it. Brady Quinn...no, and the day they put that worthless hack in is the day this whole Broncos administration has waved the white flag.

Brady Quinn was great in practice? Splendid, when they decide to completely remove the defense from the field I will be the first one to ask them to put him on the field. Until then he shouldn't even be allowed out of the locker room, much less on the field for a game that counts.