View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #407
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Maybe it's me, but I'm pretty sure that most guys are fairly unproven before they have made more than a couple starts. ESPN and most sportswriters don't seem to think that though.

I think Orton is a pretty good quarterback, but he is a guy that needs a decent team to get wins, and the Broncos really aren't that good offensively they do seem to be improving defensively though thankfully. If Manning were out for a large chunk of the season and the Colts traded for KO, they could make the playoffs I believe. That would likely be an ideal spot for him. Denver doesn't fit Orton's strengths and he and the team will likely struggle until something changes.