View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #13
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
Ok, so you think a Nuke us going to do less damage?

Since when do Nukes have any type of Magnetism? And I think people put way too much into the Sayid quote from many season ago, when the story was still forming and I am sure things have changed quite a bit. Remember, they are writing this as they go. Characters have left and had to be written out and the story changed, and new characters were added. I dont think Ben was part of the shows ideas until after season one. he was only suppose to be a bit player. Dont build a case on a one liner that really had no signifigance to anything unless you try to twist it to an idea.

When building the Orchid, they found the Donkey Wheel behind the wall...Nothing to do with the Swan.
For some reason I thought the 'energy' they found was in the Swan area. Ignore my crazy old bomb theory.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote