View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 02:08 AM   #1
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
LOST Theories (will have spoliers)

OK, I want to start a thread for actual LOST theory discussion. Of course spoliers will be part of it so it would be good to have a separate thread so discussion can be free flowing etc.

OK basically I have been wanting to post my entire lost theory but I have not had time to type it all out, but last night I was watching some of season 4 and 5 and pieced together a few theories….

I think the end of this season is going to end with ‘the incident’ or near it. The Swan/The Hatch/thing thing behind the concrete wall, let’s face it – it’s the Jugghead H bomb which needs to be purged every 108 minutes unless it blows or something. The incident/burst of some radiation or whatever it is, causes radiation or ‘the sickness’ or some kind of Quarantine effect which also disables women to give birth.

I think Jacob is definitely someone we already know, possibly Desmond or faraday – they are both unique with their knowledge of time travel/cause and effect/the constant aspect, and have the ability to see how time is going to work out …

For example….. Jacob gives a list to his people of 3 survivors they need to capture, Sawyer and Kate in particular were bought over to help with the construction of ‘smashing rocks’ aka the runway which allowed them to return 2 seasons later. Its like everything has been constructed since their early lives for them all to land, and finish the kind of loop they are on to the point which will be seen in the last season, this ‘war’ Widmore and Ben are on about.

I also think it would mean more and make more sense for Jacob to be someone we already know as opposed to some mystical new being type character.

Another thought about how certain characters total arc may end…Jack doesn’t know why he’s come back to the island yet, sure he does, he went to Australia to bring his father home, I think in the end that’s whats going to happen, Jack, Christian, Claire they will all leave at the end, maybe with Juliet too so she can be with her sister. Kate, Sawyer, Lock even Hurly will probably stay. People like Frank, Miles and even Sayid will probably be killed.

I’m going to get back into posting my theories, it would be good to see what other people think.

There are stories of coincidence and chance and intersections and strange things told and which is which and who only knows....and we generally say, "Well if that was in movie I wouldn't believe it." Someone's so and so meet someone else's so and so and so on -- It is in the humble opinion of this narrator that these strange things happen all the time.......and so it goes and so it goes and the book says, "We may be through with the past, but the past ain’t through with us."
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote