View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 02:21 AM   #773
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Another Tanahashi vs. Okada match. I'm not sure if I'm getting them in sequence, but this seems right. Loving it so far, more so than the other match. Love the cockiness of Okada and the lengths he will go through to become IWGP Heavyweight Champion (a title that was once held by Brock Lesnar).

I think they had a few matches before the Wrestle Kingdom match but so far you've gone in order, next is their G1 climax match and after that is their King of Pro Wrestling match which I think is their best and one of the best matches of the year.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote