View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #10
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I think Dynamite Kid was a bully, but one story he was involved with that I side with him on was when he slapped the Honky Tonk Man and made him cry.

I think HTM is a major Internet-tough guy, a bully himself, a pretentious bastard, and has no wrestling talent at all. He also reminds me of a hooker because he only does what he does for money, and he admits it. You ask him what his favorite match was, and he'll tell you "The one where I made the most money." He is also like a stripper because he is only nice to fans because he only desires their money and it's funny because so many marks fall for his nice guy act, so I am glad he got punked by Dynamite Kid back in the 1980's.

The story is - Harley Race ( Dynamite's friend) had to have surgery, which meant he missed out on a PPV, his place went to Honky and after Honky recieved his pay check he started gloating about it. He even joked about Harley's surgery and said to the boys "Harley doesn't have any guts anymore" - Because ya see, Harley Race was away from the wrestling scene, in surgery having part of his intestine removed.

Honky was all and all just being Honky. His rude comments led to Dynamite hitting him. According to Bret Hart and Jacques Rougeau, Honky was soon crying and begging Dynamite Kid for mercy - something which he has denied.

Last edited by Zeeboe; 10-09-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote