View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 11:00 AM   #1227
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Supposedly Slater/Rhyno and the Hype Bros are the next teams in line to be broken up.

Slater's being advertised solo for upcoming Raw house shows (although given Rhyno's age maybe he just never works a full schedule). This one is whatever to me. They were a fun team when they started but they barely are featured on Raw. Slater is amazing so if splitting the team up is the only way to get him on screen, I say do it. Suppose there's a decent chance of him joining Miz's posse although he's such a wonderful goofy face he could work in either role.

The Hype Bros supposedly got put back together just to so they could be broken up and feud. Gotta assume they'll lose their #1 contenders match then and then one of them would turn. I'm torn on this one only because I actually think both men would be more interesting as heels. Just let them be arrogant dicks and be the Fashion Police's next feud while the New Day finish up their business with The Usos.
I see Ryder being the one who turns.

When I saw Ryder return backstage and surprise Mojo, I had a feeling that he would be the one turning heel.

I think if Ryder turns heel then it would benefit both guys but if Mojo turns heel, it would only benefit him and not Ryder.

Ryder would just return to being a massive jobber after his feud with Mojo.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote