View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 10:18 PM   #1234
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Dean Ambrose's reaction to RAW's Miz TV segment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Tuesday night's SmackDown rating was virtually identical to the previous week's, coming in at 2.603 million viewers. That number is up 6,000 viewers from last week.

The show was loaded by typical TV standards, with the women's Money in the Bank rematch headlining the episode. Naomi vs. Lana for the SmackDown Women's Championship, Baron Corbin vs. Sami Zayn, and The Usos vs. The Hype Bros were also advertised in advance.

SmackDown was third on cable in total viewers for the night and once again was first in the 18-49 demo with a 0.83 rating.

This week last year, SmackDown did 2.08 million viewers with a 0.63 rating in the 18-49 demo, so those numbers are up 25 percent and 32 percent respectively. Of course, the show was taped and aired on Thursday nights last year.
Quote:
With Asuka vs. Nikki Cross in a last woman standing match for the NXT Women's Championship airing tonight, Raw, SmackDown, and NXT will all have had women's main events this week. That's the first time that has ever happened.
Quote:
NXT's Mary Kate (who was wrestling under that name since being signed by WWE and was formerly Andrea on the indies) has been given a new in-ring name. She will now be called Sage Miller.
Quote:
Raymond Rougeau and Jean Brassard will start as the French PPV commentary team at Great Balls of Fire.
Quote:
Former Tough Enough winner Matt Cappotelli announced that the brain tumor he had removed 10 years ago has come back much more aggressively and that a portion of it is inoperable. Cappotelli wrote that he's undergoing surgery to remove a part of the tumor and that further treatment plans will be decided after doctors determine what they're dealing with.
Link to the announcement: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Quote:
PWG has continued to reveal entrants for this year's Battle of Los Angeles. Rey Fenix, Dezmond Xavier, and Donovan Dijak were announced for the tournament today. They join Flamita, Keith Lee, WALTER, and Travis Banks as the already announced participants.
Quote:
Anthem Wrestling Exhibitions (the parent company of Impact Wrestling) officially revealed today that they've entered into an agreement to acquire Global Force Wrestling. Jeff Jarrett's official title is that he's Impact's Chief Creative Officer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
On the latest ‘Dinner With The King’, co-hosts Jerry “The King” Lawler and Glenn Moore talk about The King’s feud with The Miz in 2010-11 for the WWE Championship. They also discuss possible returns to the ring for Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan and those two, including King, being on the WWE ‘no-touch’ list.

When it comes to predicting which would be the first to get back in a WWE ring, Lawler says Angle would win that race. But The King goes on to explain what Angle and Bryan might be feeling with their current roles in WWE.

"I can relate to both of these guy’s situation. I promise you neither Kurt Angle or Daniel Bryan go into this business and worked their way to the WWE to be general managers on Raw and Smackdown.

I can assure they are doing it, but without a doubt, they are doing it because that the WWE wants them to do right now. Because they feel like their wrestling would be a liability in the ring right now.

I know that they would both rather be out there performing in front of all the fans in the ring. And it’s gotta be eating them both up inside that the WWE thinks they are not capable of doing that anymore.”

When talking about his feud with The Miz, which led to a WrestleMania 27 match against Michael Cole, Lawler reveals his WrestleMania match payday:

"My lone WrestleMania match led to my biggest payday ever in the wrestling business. Here’s me, an announcer, having a WrestleMania match with another announcer. In a matter of a few minutes [I was out there], I got paid $130,000 for that match.”
Link to the podcast episode: http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed...-color/2179bd/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Tyson Kidd was backstage at last night’s WWE Smackdown taping in San Diego, the first time Kidd has been at a WWE event since suffering his neck injury in June 2015 during a dark match. Since the injury, Kidd was quietly removed from the Total Divas reality series (even though his wife Natalya, as well as other members of her family, continued to be featured) and had not been at any official WWE events, although he had been under contract. On Twitter, Kidd noted that he would be returning to Total Divas, which is a sign that he and WWE have moved towards working together again.

Lisa Marie Varon, the former Victoria, was also at the taping last night. She noted on social media that she wanted to go backstage after the MITB match to congratulate the competitors but "the office said I couldn't go backstage."

Rusev was backstage but not used last night.

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote