View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #406
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
DS said he didn't like Sawyer as much this season, but I think he is fantastic. I like that he is in a role of some power in Dharma. Can't wait to see what Locke is going to do, since they haven't done anything with him on the island yet. Him sitting there staring at Ben was a great moment, just grinning.

I am still pissed that nothing has been done with Rose or Bernard.. they're just.. gone. They were with everyone on the beach when they were attacked by flaming arrows, and since then they're just gone. Nobody even cares it seems. I mean, they weren't major characters but I really hate that they've just been dumped completely.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote