View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:38 PM   #674
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
What I also want to know is, what makes Eloise so special?

As I pointed out a page or so ago - in season 3, Flashes Before Your Eyes, As Desmond was experiencing the price of turning that fail-safe key, his consciousness was travelling through time - yet somehow and for some reason, before he had even left for the Island, Eloise Hawking knew about it - she knew what he was meant to do, she knew about course correction - she was his guide. And yet STILL, in an alternate reality - she knows something else, she knows Desmond isn't ready for something. I just don't get how she could be this 'guide' and know about all this stuff. Fair enough, she was the leader of The Others, and she killed her own son, but still. How can she have that knowledge and tact?
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote