View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #19
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Taker/Cena only appealed to me when the streak was still on the line. Cena seemed like he could have believably broken it. Now, I'm not so into the idea of a match between the two.
I'm in total agreement with this. I won't go too in-depth with it, but I've done a lot of pondering on the match, and I think it would do more harm than good. Like, minimal harm -- it won't ruin either guy, obviously -- but I think it's a match where the finish is going to be dull no matter what you do. Styles vs. Cena in the match and Taker vs. Orton, while not my choice, makes sense if Taker wants it. Why the fuck not? I had Orton mingling with Ambrose, Wyatt and Harper in my projected card, but I don't have any philosophical problem with Taker vs. Orton.

EXCEPT -- I think that the second person that beats Taker is going to associated with Brock -- the other guy that beat Taker. If you have Orton beat Taker, that just sets up Brock vs. Orton, and we've seen that. That's why I'd rather see Taker put over someone like Rusev. You've also got Rusev for a lot longer than Orton, hopefully, so I think really cementing Orton in that league is unnecessary.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote