View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #21
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
PSN offers slightly less stability than XBL.....but it's free. And prettier.

The only argument I need for why it is better, really, is that it is free. I can go buy a game and come home and play online instantly for free. Whereas you pay the same price for the game and then have to pay a monthly fee on top of that to enjoy the multiplayer that I get straight out of the box.

That being said, XBL is definately a more stable experience, so in that respect it does somewhat justify being more expensive than PSN. I just don't see it being worth as much as is charged for it when compared to the free offering of its competitor. It may perform better, but not enough to justify its price.

I don't know about any monthly fees, unless you're doing that over ponying up the $70 for the 12 month Gold membership. I've never had to pay extra to play any game online.
Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote