View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #34
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miotch View Post
If I were to really write it, both. I mean, the Mass Effect 3 ending would fall into both sides of that coin, for example. Comma.
Yeah. Just bugs me when people confuse the two. Like, there's some annoying twats in the retake thing, but the basic idea is understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamondin View Post
I can only assume people loving on XBOX live is some sort of defense mechanism to justify being conned into buying what, on every other platform, is a free service. I have never noticed any quality difference between my XBOX and my PS3... besides paying $70 for one. Which is why I don't touch my XBOX unless I'm forced to with a 360 exclusive.
Some things are actually better on the PS3, to boot. Like Netflix. I notice a slight quality difference, a definitely better interface, and...Oh yeah, that whole "not costing a dime to use on a second service just to use it" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
so this post was bollocks basically
It's Kalyx. What were you expecting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
So basically this whole "which is better" argument boils down to which console most of your friends have.
Basically.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote