View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 04:25 PM   #282
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
It was but the beanie part is just something he wore recently for a backstage photo with the Usos.

I've said this before, and my cynicism tells me that history will make me look quite the fool, but about this time last year (a bit earlier actually), it just hit me that Rusev is one of the guys I would build around.

The heel foreigner shit was dumb, but it worked enough to get Rusev in. You could see a babyface trapped in there trying to get out though. I thought that if they just have him stop playing so foreign and presented him as more "rough," then you could have a really good aesthetic for him. That is basically what I had in mind.

I think the Rusev in this photo could be a huge star for WWE. Show him training, hitting the punching bag, doing whatever it is he does to be the most glorious man that he is. Show him relaxing with Lana. There's something there.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote