View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #4885
Boomer
The Wretched

Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
Matt Ryan 0-2 in the playoffs
Who the fuck cares? Ryan doesn't have a great defense to support him during shitty games like Flacco does.

And hell, if I were a betting man, I'd be picking the Giants to win on Sunday. I'd love to be wrong, but I'm not blind to the Falcons' inconsistencies. Matt Ryan still had a career year this year in his first year with the offense (mostly) under his control. The Falcons' defense, not offense, will likely be the deciding factor in their playoff games. I trust Matt and Co. to put up points. The only reason they might not put up enough points is, like I said before, a coaching decision. The Falcons are almost guaranteed to run ball control, while teams like the Packers and Saints will just score well past them.

And Matt Ryan can't throw a deep ball well to save his life. That doesn't help much either.