View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 05:54 PM   #250
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That being said, I predict the match will happen. I'm thinking Cena wins the belt at the Royal Rumble and then Taker wins the Rumble itself to set it up. Be careful what you wish for.

As for what Styles does? I think it'll either be a match with Shane McMahon, provided they go with Goldberg vs. Brock III, or Shane will face Brock, Goldberg challenges for the RAW Title and AJ Styles actually gets Nakamura. It'd be pretty easy to set up -- Styles bitches to Daniel Bryan about being The Greatest Wrestler in the World Today and he wants to be in the main event of Mania, and Bryan says "Well, there is another man that many consider to be The Greatest Wrestler in the World Today" and Nakamura comes out and Styles looks like he has seen a ghost.

Either that or they'll just stick Styles in the IC Title Ladder Match because, fuck it, it's WrestleMania and AJ Styles isn't really a star, right? Remember that year they just jammed Daniel Bryan in there? Haha.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote