View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 11:32 AM   #793
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I do think an IC Title ladder match is possible, it'd be three years in a row for it and I can understand the logic of Bryan booking the match given that his last WrestleMania moment came in that very same match two years ago. If Ambrose or Corbin win the thing they can carry on their singles feud into the next PPV.

The one downside though is you'd have virtually nobody from SmackDown in the battle royal since you're taking out Ziggler, Kalisto, Crews etc and replacing them with cruiserweights. The SmackDown contingent would be just a bunch of tag team wrestlers and Curt Hawkins. It'd make it even more obvious Braun is going to kill everybody and it would almost seem pointless for SmackDown to even send anybody into it.

Maybe the battle royal just ends up being a Raw match (since the cruiserweights are technically Raw guys anyway).
I dont think Braun will win the Battle Royal. He doesnt need to win the Battle Royal. His thing is that he has not been pinned ( i think ). Getting ganged up on and tossed out doesnt hurt Braun at all.

I think Big Cass will win the Battle Royal.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote