Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #2664
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Why would it be good to watch? Dana White is never gonna mention EliteXC on his TV and is never gonna let his fighters go and fight their guys even if they just killed them. And why would EliteXC let Kimbo throw out challenges that will never be answered? It's the boy who cried wolf. Eventually people don't care.

Plus Dana's boys would kill him.
I hear what you're saying and you're right on all points, but to me it screams marketing potential. Obviously Dana White won't mention them, but let's just say a company like EliteXC kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger to the level of UFC. And let's say that company started calling out UFC at every chance they got and started competing with them on PPV buys.

Obviously EliteXC is dead in the water and Obviously Dana's worst fighter might have beaten Kimbo, but if a company out there can ever rise to the level of UFC, don't you think a "feud" should be created and don't you think these Americans, who feed off of shit like this all the time, would eat up a "feud" between two companies. Cause you know the media would run with it.

Yes, there's 50 billion "what if's," but I would love to see that happen