View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 10:19 PM   #56
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
one of his first matches I remember, was against Papa Shango. I mean I'd seen him before, but this was when I was about 4 or 5, so it's in my infancy as a wrasslin fan, and it was on saturday nights main even when he had just won the title. Papa Shango was this terrifying voodoo monster, he seemed like something I'd see in my nightmares, and here is the Hitman, who even though he is the champion, seems like he could get eaten by this monster..... honest to goodness I was super worried... but Bret had everything under control, locked in the sharpshooter, and all was good in the hood, and my anxieties were put to rest. A classic Canadian good guy from Calgary. Always gave 110% eh...

I will say, you can tell Bret is almost as insular wrestling wise as Vince McMahon, because he always said "THE" wcw could have done nothing with him.... but never took into account what Crockett's nwa could have done with The Hitman. Too bad Crockett's NWA didn't exist when Bret was in his absolute prime
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote