View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #36
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
The arrival of Mason Ryan from FCW seems to me like the perfect chance for them to do a 'British Invasion' kind of angle... They have this dude from Wales, Drew McIntyre from Scotland, Wade Barrett from England and Sheamus from Ireland (I know Ireland isn't part of Britain, but still). They could also have Finlay, from Northern Ireland, and William Regal from England as manager/advisor types.
I havent watched FCW in a couple of months but last time I saw Mason he was HORRIBLE. He made Rob Terry look like a William Regal. That would be a major step down for Barrett and Shamoose to team with him
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote