View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Ariel Helwani Interview/breaking news thread

He always seems to be one of the first to break news or get the first interview with the people in the know when it comes to MMA.

I could paste the same video in like 4 threads right now because it pertains a little bit to all of them, but Id rather just put his shit in here

This first video has to do with Dana whites thoughts on gsp/silva, bisping and his future, jon jones/rashad/shogun and chael sonnen... theres some other little stuff too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla
You wanna wrestle?
I will destroy your life, kid
All while dressed like Shrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
I fucked bigger guys than you in prison..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
WAR Burdorf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
If thats a man, lube me up, she can fuck me in the ass anyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
Reavant doesnt count due to his status as a Mongoloid Death Machine

Im in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
Whatever the case, Reavant would eat me, shit me out, then submit me in 2 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectal Pertruder View Post
Reavant has stepped it up a notch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
She's 4'9", looks like a goblin and walks like she has a dump in her pants

Right up your alley

Here comes the....

DONKEY PUNCH