View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 11:46 PM   #290
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I can't remember if I posted this in here or not, but a few weeks ago I had this realization that they might do AJ Styles vs. Kane at WrestleMania. It's exactly the tone-deaf thing the WWE loves to do. It would be a presented like a "high profile" match on the same card where his brother challenges the champion. I think the story would be that AJ Styles wants in there with Cena and Taker, but Shane says no, so Styles says he is going to keep demanding a title shot until he gets his way and then the pyros go off and Kane is out to defend his brother's right to challenge. They've been protecting Kane quite auspiciously for something at Mania.

It may not be a dream match, but AJ Styles should go over, which is...something.

I won't call it an official prediction. I still wonder what the plans with the WWE Title are. I can see Cena vs. Undertaker, but I can also see that away from the belt. I can also see Samoa Joe debuting in the Royal Rumble. They wouldn't possibly do Styles vs. The Undertaker and Cena vs. Joe at Mania, would they?

The most WWE thing to do would be for Cena to win the belt and Taker to win the Rumble and AJ Styles to catch a branch on the way down. That could be Kane, or it could be a match against Nakamura or even the IC Title Ladder Match. At this point a Styles vs. Rollins RAW vs. SmackDown -- former champions proving that they belong match is somewhat appealing if Triple H agrees to sit Mania out. HA! I know.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote