View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:07 AM   #293
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post
RAW hinted at GOLDBERG vs ROMAN REIGNS in my opinion
With Taker being in the Royal Rumble, I do think it could be Cena vs. Taker. But it seems he and Goldberg are your two contenders to win the whole thing. Sorry AJ, but at least you might have the best North American match in 2017 at that point in time against John Cena.

I'm not a big fan of Cena vs. Taker, but accepting that fate, do you think AJ Styles petitioning Shawn Michaels for a "dream match" would be a pretty welcome thing for WrestleMania? Since it's in San Antonio, maybe Styles goes to cheat against Cena, but HBK hits Sweet Chin Music and prevents Styles from using the title belt or something. Cena wins the title and Styles spends his nights calling out HBK and maybe even uses Bryan to get to Michaels.

If they went this route, I'd have Goldberg eliminated from the Royal Rumble...by Roman Reigns. Goldberg comes out on RAW and says he got screwed, but that was the dumbest mistake of Roman Reigns' young life. Goldberg asserts that Reigns cost him the Rumble because he doesn't want to face him at Mania. Reigns comes out and says "Your generation really is stupid, isn't it? I tossed your ass out of the Rumble because you're the guy I do want to face."

* Cena (c) vs. Taker for the WWE Title
* Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg for the Universal Title
* AJ Styles vs. Shawn Michaels
* Brock Lesnar vs. Shane McMahon
* Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
* Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho (c) vs. Sami Zayn & Finn Balor for the RAW Tag Titles
* The Wyatt Family vs. The New Day
* Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley for the RAW Women's Title with Ronda Rousey as referee
* Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal featuring Big Show, Shaq, Braun Strowman, Sheamus, Cesaro, etc.
* Nikki Bella (c) vs. every other woman on the roster in a sudden death match for the SmackDown Women's Title or a giant women's tag pitting all the babyfaces against all the heels
* The Miz (c) vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin vs. Kane vs. Kalisto vs. Apollo Crews in a Ladder Match for the IC Title
* The Revival (c) vs. American Alpha for the SmackDown Tag Titles (Hulk Hogan appearance to raise the arms of Alpha)
* Neville (c) vs. Kota Ibushi for the CW Title

That's a pretty fucking hefty Mania.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote