View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 06:50 PM   #69
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I get what you are saying and agree. I do miss the days when they allowed characters to develop. It amazes me how they have hree long hours for Raw and don't do vignettes or really make you invested in a talent. I think they have done more with Bayley than a lot of other, better, talent. They've pretty much pointed out on the main show she was a wrestling fan her whole life and has always wanted to be a wwe wreslter. They portrayed her kind of as a nerdy, super fan who is just happy to be there and kids can look up to her cuz she made it, and she is a nice person who hugs it out. That is way way more than they have done for almost anybody.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote