View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #303
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Actually Saban had extra footage filmed called 'Zyuranger2' by fans. It added American stuff like Green Ranger being a semi-regular, and showing his connection with the Pink Ranger.

Not that any of this mattered by the second/third season, when Zyu footage was spent. It was almost completely American ranger footage. Don't know why they skipped over the Dairanger suits, but I guess the Alien Ranger footage made them receptive to having new designs.

An episode of DinoThunder basically used an entire Sentai episode for the main plot, Jap actors and all. I always wondered when Sentai and PR would either merge as one property (not happening), or 'meet' in some culture shock episode.

Also, a Sentai series was skipped over. I wonder if Saban would tap that in the future. It's a whole season of footage waiting to be either dubbed or Westernized (the 'Angel Rangers' from year before Samurai).
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote