View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 04:54 AM   #24
Disturbed316

Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz Dan View Post
Ric was pretty cool when I met him, and he was really nice to my daughter.

Bray was like a little school girl when I walked through Gorilla after proposing to Mikala, he was excited an happy for me, and gave me THE biggest hug. Such a warm and lovely guy.

Nikki Bella is by far the nicest superstar I have ever met though (Besides Y2J). When she heard I was in catering, she came running out from her dressing room to say hi and give me a hug, and to let me know that her and John were excited for me with my proposal. And then after it, outside gorilla, she grabbed Shakiya and Mikala and hugged them and kept them company while I did an interview with wwe.com and spoke with Chris, and then she threw herself at me for another hug.... Just on a side note, she has an AMAZING body. But yeah, she was so fucking lovely, and came across extremely genuine.
What did Bray smell like? I imagine he smelt like wet moss or other plants when he locked you in that hug....

Great to hear the stories though. Did you get a sneaky boob grabs with any of the Diva hugs?

You should hit Chris up on getting you on that Warrior award for next year.
Disturbed316 is offline   Reply With Quote