View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 04:47 PM   #71
harmsway
Legit Jive Soul Bro

harmsway is a chill bro (7,500+)harmsway is a chill bro (7,500+)harmsway is a chill bro (7,500+)harmsway is a chill bro (7,500+)harmsway is a chill bro (7,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
I felt WWE did Barrett a real disservice early in his career. First off I think he should have been a bigger deal than he was coming out of the Nexus angle, which in and of itself could have been built into a marquee Mania program rather than Cena systematically killing the group as constructed within a month of being "fired". And then after an injury they spent weeks building him up as a badass bareknuckle fighter only to make him a standard chickenshit heel within two weeks of his return.

I don't fault WWE for not doing much of importance with him the rest of his career beyond that, his body just betrayed him constantly so I couldn't blame WWE for just treading water with him after that. Great talker though.

And Sandow...man what a waste. The guy oozed charisma and wasn't a slouch in the ring. The crowd got so red hot for him as Mizdow and I think he could have springboarded from that into a regular contender for one of the midcard belts, at the worst. Barely ever using him on TV after Mizdow ended was criminal.

All of this!!
harmsway is offline   Reply With Quote