View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 09:35 PM   #17
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanker
To Be Honest I'm Not Liking William Regal As A Face, He Operates A Lot Better As A Heel, His Moves Are Heel Moves, There Are Not Many Faces Who Have Such Viscious Holds As Regal.

Being British Aswell I've Always Marked For Steven/William Regal, I Always Thought He Was Going To Side With Vinnie Mac & Take Out Austin During The McMahon-Austin Feud.

Regal Will Only Come Good When He Is Trying To Injure Eugene With One Of His Holds Or Knocking Him Out With Brass Knucks

Solid points....and I do agree that Regal is quite effective as a heel.

However - would you agree that the fans have grown accustomed in seeing Regal being a heel? With the exception of a few weeks during the alliance angle, Regal has been a heel throughout his entire WWE stint. He has been a 'snob' for quite sometime.

Perhaps a different direction is needed for Regal.

Regal/Eugene kind of reminds of me Kane/X-Pac, Booker T/Goldust (the 'contrast' in their characters makes for good chemistry). The fans usually love to see things like that.
Heyman is offline   Reply With Quote