View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:37 AM   #33
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
John Morrison popped into my head as I read this. There was a time when he could have been a "rising star" that could have had that epic lead-in to a WWE Title reign. Remember when he went through that streak of constantly stealing the show? R-Truth writing him off made perfect sense, but then they brought Morrison back and just never pulled the trigger. I guess Morrison's head wasn't in the right place, and that sort of stuff.

I sort of got that feeling with Kofi Kingston on RAW, too. He's such a babyface that you think he can't go beyond that "happy-go-lucky" mid-card spot, but he constantly shows fire and an ability to hang with the top players when he is inserted into main event storylines. Let him get a few big victories over The Miz, and then have him beat Antonio Cesaro in a Champion vs. Champion environment to get some sort of hierarchy going with the titles. By the time the Royal Rumble rolls along, Kofi might make a great "surprise in the final four" guy, and from that could even be used in the Elimination Chamber, and people might really start calling for the guy to be a World Champion by the time 2013 is done.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote