View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 02:18 PM   #49
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
I'm not a huge fan of his, I'm just saying this is what I see from the booking.

Seems like a calculated move to move Reigns away from the title picture for the past few months. Rollins has been going through most of the babyface side of the roster, but he never had a high profile match with Reigns for the title. My thinking is thats on purpose - they want Reigns to be kept strong.

This feud with the Wyatts can now go on for a while with the new blood in there. Then before you know it its Rumble time, and he can restate his focus to win the title.

The question to me is does WWE think Reigns will be cheered against Cena, and therefore make him look like a legit top babyface. I think there's a good chance a Mania crowd just boos both Cena-Reigns out of the building. But who knows.

Shield Triple Threat is okay, but would probably require Ambrose or Reigns to turn heel. Maybe you build up tension between HHH and Rollins leading up to Mania, and then its speculated that one of the other two guys is working with the Authority. But both Reigns and Ambrose deny it, and say Rollins and HHH are still working together, they are just trying to divide and conquer. That could work.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote