View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 08:11 PM   #83
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just watched.... again, the "Tough Talk" thing was better than the show....

I think it is pretty ridiculous with the whole thing Paige telling those two girls to "stand out more"... and they are like "I stay out of fights/drama. That isn't why I'm here. It's not my fault that the fights/drama are what gets highlighted on the show."... and Paige is all "You need to find a way"

What are they supposed to do.... feel like they are at the mercy of editors/producers.... Another reason why this whole "live" aspect falls flat.... at least in previous seasons the eliminations were done by the coaches who had more to base them on.... and then the editors/producers could look at it after all was said and done and craft the story over the season taking into account who needs to be featured where....

This show is all hit or miss... producers/editors have nothing to "build too/for" and are left just showing what they think is the "most interesting" which has just been a series of "fights" and "screaming matches"....
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote